Block Chain Development Services
Blockchain is a decentralized digital ledger that transacts on thousands of computers around the world. These are recorded to prevent subsequent changes. Blockchain technology enhances security and speeds up the exchange of information in a cost-effective and transparent manner. Providing the trust and certification component in transactions (such as notaries and banks) plays an important role with third parties.
Whether you need a prototype or product-ready site, our company’s team’s in-depth experience in cryptocurrency, data science, and serverless computing will help you improve the benefits of blockchain. We will evaluate potential blockchains for your project including Ethereum, Hyperledger, EOS, NEO, Tezos, and Qtum, and select the best fit, while using a specific approved blockchain such as Quickum.
Our engineering skills include:
1. Blockchain deployment and development with web3, solidity, cakeshop and truffle.
2. Smart contracts and custom dapp frameworks like OpenZeppelin.
3. Application and data science engineering using Python.
4. Enterprise native mobile apps with Swift and Objective-C.
5. Web platforms using Phoneix / Elixir and serverless architecture.
Current blockchain areas where we help our customers:
1. Blockchain case studies.
2. Blockchain infrastructure.
3. Blockchain and mobile banking.
4. Blockchain and peer-to-peer transfers.
5. Blockchain and digital currencies.
6. Blockchain and Internet of Things.
7. Blockchain and markets.
8. Blockchain and marketplaces.
9. Blockchain and healthcare.
10. Blockchain applications.
11. Blockchain and e-government.
12. Blockchain and Banking sector.
13. Fintech applications.
14. Blockchain and regulatory frameworks.
15. Barriers to blockchain adoption.
16. Privacy, Security and Identity in blockchain.
Blockchain is basically a digital, distributed transaction, a duplicate copy created on the computer of each member of the network.